1. Purpose and scope of information collection:
To access and use some services at the website, you may be required to register with us for personal information (Email, Full Name, Contact Number…). All information must be accurate and legal. We do not assume any legal liability for information disclosed.
In some cases, we may hire an independent agency to conduct market research projects and then your information will be provided to this unit to carry out the project. This third party will be bound by a confidentiality agreement under which they are only allowed to use the information provided for the purpose of completing the project.
2. Scope of information use:
- When necessary, we can use this information to contact you directly in the form of: open letters, orders, thank you letters, technical and confidential information, Guests can receive periodic mail providing information about new products, services, information about upcoming events or recruitment information if you subscribe to email notifications.
3. Time to store information:
Except for the cases of using personal information as outlined in this policy, we are committed to not disclosing your personal information out.
Information will be permanently stored until you stop using our service.
4. Address of the unit that collects and manages personal information
MEKONG AGRICULTURAL MATERIAL CO., LTD
Business license: 0313587019 - Date of issue: December 23, 2015
Address: Officetel L4-20, Floor 20, Block Lucky, RichmondCity Building 207C Nguyen Xi, Ward 26, Binh Thanh District, City. Ho Chi Minh
6. Means and tools for users to access and correct their personal data
At any time you can access and edit your personal information according to the appropriate links that we provide.
5. Commitment to protecting personal information of customers:
We are committed to protecting your personal information in any way possible. We will use a variety of information security technologies to protect this information from unauthorized retrieval, use or disclosure.
We recommend that you keep your password-related information confidential and not share it with anyone else. If you are using a shared computer, you should log out, or exit all open windows Website.